The Club occupies the two penthouse floors at 550 Montgomery in the original Bank of Italy Building. Constructed in 1908, it remains one of the oldest and most recognizable structures in the Financial District. The Bank of Italy would later become the Bank of America and the building would go on to be classified a national historic landmark. For six decades it stood before the arrival of its famous neighbor, the Transamerica Pyramid.
The Club has not been in existence since 1908, but we can't help but be inspired by the provenance of the space. All 22,000 square feet of the store and the Club are intended to inspire and instill a sense of timelessness. From our main bar to the roof deck, the Club is a place to be apart from the city and absorbed by it all at once.