Each year, we gather to celebrate author and adventure seeker, Ian Fleming (b. May 28, 1908), famed for his series of James Bond novels. The party is hosted every year on the Saturday following Memorial Day weekend and is themed after a movie from the James Bond trilogy in chronological order of each film. Following in tradition, the 6th year's theme will be based on On Her Majesty’s Secret Service! The club will be dressed to thrill capturing the essence of scenes and details from the movie.
For one night only, the Club will be transformed using inspiration from the movie’s scenic views of Portugal, Switzerland, and London. With the smell of delicious Portuguese food and the sweet taste of Sandeman’s Port wine, you’ll understand how Tracy and Bond’s love story began in Portugal. Throughout the night, we’ve requested the presence of these special guests who committed to helping make this night unforgettable:
- Open Bar with Champagne Welcome
- Port Wine & Cocktails by Sandeman Port
- Portuguese Petiscos and Food Featured in the Film
- 4 lbs. of Caviar (WOW!)
- Wine Tasting with Napa Valley Film Festival
- Casino Games
- Music by DJ King Most
- Vanity Fair-style Portrait Studio
- Hair & Make-Up Touch-Ups by GlamSquad
- Trader Luxury Outdoor Menswear Trunk Show
- and more!
Tickets are $175/person. Members are welcomed to bring guests! Email Lauren@wingtip.com for any questions!